Are you an experienced SEO professional who is looking for a position which will allow you to have full control over a company’s SEO and PPC exposure? If the answer is yes, then we have an outstanding opportunity for you to join a leading company within their field who are looking to get to the top of their industry.
The post holder will be responsible for raising their organic profile significantly as well as overseeing a £100,000 a month paid search budget, therefore it is crucial that the successful candidate is used to working with these types of figures.
As the SEO Lead the successful individual will be working closely with a talented technology and web products teams to properly implement SEO best practices in coding and campaigns, whilst making sure those systems built are optimal for SEO.
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading organisation who have a strong brand within their sector and offer great career prospects.
Key Responsibilities / Experience:
- Develop a strategy for the improvement of organic search ranking and the maximization of ROI.
- Worked previously with a £100,000 a month or similar budget
- Prioritize keywords to attract target audience.
- Monitor and analyse SEO statistics such as redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and others.
- Build systems and best practices to ensure that all content is optimal for SEO.
- Manage relationships with web developers and marketing teams to properly implement SEO best practices in coding and campaigns.
- Communicate the performance of process improvements to the Management team.
- Provide feedback regarding any broken links or other problems through the appropriate channels.
Who will suit this role?
This is an excellent opportunity for a senior SEO / Paid Search Manager, who is used to working with a significant budget and having full control over a department.
Basic to £45k
Company MacBook Pro and Private Healthcare
Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence, CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Market leading company
Based in Colchester
Content Executive Are you an experienced marketing or content executive looking to join a leading company within their industry? If the answer is yes, then we have an excellent opportunity for … more
An experienced Marketing Manager, with experience of the full marketing mix from within B2B environment (ideally in the education sector) with solid events management skills and who is looking for the … more
Marketing Executive A Marketing Executive with strong Digital campaign management and SEO is required by our client based in Harrogate, North Yorkshire. The Marketing Executive will help drive the d … more
Latest Marketing Jobs
Are you an experienced Web Manager / Producer looking to work with a truly global brand? Are you looking for a role that involves web content, website optimisation and analytics / reporting?&nbs … more
Digital Marketing Executive A Digital Marketing Executive with solid web management and SEO skills and is required by our Clothing and Fashion client in Rushden, Northamptonshire, to work on online r … more
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to join a professional childcare company, based in Epsom. The role will allow the successful individual to manage the analytics side of thing … more