Search our Jobs
We have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Sales Administrator who has had experience working within a sales and marketing team. This is an ideal position for someone who is keen to develop their administrative skills. You will be working in a small, dynamic team for a company based in the Tadworth area.
Our client is within the scientific and engineering industry therefore the calibre of customers you will be working with will be scientists and engineers so an interest in either or experience in one of those industries would be a desirable but not essential. Within the role the post holder shall be answering the phone to customers and providing relevant information where required along with dealing with all email enquiries.
The successful candidate will be working with the Sales and Marketing team to ensure the CRM is kept up to date. The post holder will also be making business travel arrangements for staff too. Occasional travel both in the UK and overseas maybe required too. A large part of the role is providing general administrative support for the Sales and Marketing team.
Responsibilities / Skills required:
- Strong interpersonal skills and highly self-motivated.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments concurrently.
- Well organized and self-disciplined, able to accept change.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Articulate and clear communicator.
- PC literacy – the ability to use word processing, e-mail, PowerPoint and excel is essential.
- Knowledge of Microsoft NAV desirable
- Able to collate, analyse and present varying sets of data and information.
- A background and interest in science is desirable
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading organisation who have a strong brand within their sector and offer great career prospects.
Who will suit the role?
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales Administrator who has had experience working within a Sales and Marketing department. If someone has had experience within a similar role for an engineering or scientific company that would be a bonus.
Salary / Benefits:
Salary up to £25,000 depending on experience
Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence, CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Scientific / Engineering Industry
Based in Tadworth