Product Marketing and Sales Manager - Energy
An experienced Product Marketing and Sales Manager is required to join a rapidly growing energy company in a brand new position for the company who have a superb reputation in their marketplace. Based from the head office near Brighton the successful candidate will join a talented team in a position with superb opportunities for additional responsibility and progression.
This position will focus on the marketing and launch of new products to the market in the energy sector. The position will manage a small team, work with stakeholders across the business and also have additional responsibility for the suppliers of the business’s external sales teams.
A salary of up to £55k is available DOE
What you will be doing:
- New product management and marketing
- Marketing, pricing and implementation of new products / tariffs
- Management of external sales team suppliers
- Work alongside internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful product launch / integration
- Performance management
- Risk management
- Development of marketing materials and sales enablement
- Development of marketing plans for new products
- Management reporting
What you need to have:
- Experience within a similar position in the energy industry
- Ability to mould a division and develop the position as per business needs
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with stakeholders of all levels
- Experience of managing outsourced teams / suppliers
- Experience in a similar product marketing position
Package and Benefits:
Base – up to £55k plus a healthy benefits package and good progression opportunities
Please send your CV to Sam Gillett of CV Screen in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
PR & Marketing Executive A PR & Marketing Executive with experience managing multiple campaigns for multiple products is required by our client based in Portsmouth, Hampshire. A salary … more
A junior IT Administrator, with strong Excel skills (vLookups etc), excellent problem solving skills and, ideally, experience of providing IT support, is required by a leading supplier to the Travel / … more
Marketing Assistant Calling all recent Marketing graduates with some industry experience we have a great opportunity for you to join a B2B Media, conference and events company who work closely with … more
Latest Marketing Jobs
Are you an experience Marketing Manager, with experience working for a Law Firm or Legal Practise? Do you have a Marketing degree? Have you got previous experience in a marketing role in a professiona … more
Junior CopywriterA Copywriter is required by a leading ecommerce company based in Witham. You can expect a salary of up to £22,000.In this exciting role, you will be working on a wide range of p … more
An experienced Marketing professional with a graphic design background is required for a challenging position based in the City of London. This will be an initial 12month contract position which will … more