PA to Sales Director - Sports & Hospitality
PA to Sales Director – Sports & Hospitality
An exciting opportunity for an experienced PA to join a brand-new sports and hospitality business in the Westerham area. Our client is starting a new venture in corporate hospitality within the sports sector, that aims to furnish international sports fans with the very highest standard of customers service across global sporting events.
The candidate will be joining the company from its outset and therefore can make a crucial mark on establishing its business processes and procedures. The job role has a dual nature: directly supporting the managing director with all administrative duties and functions in the capacity of an PA / executive assistant; as well as aiding in coordinating company sales and marketing and develop and close on new business and client leads, helping to build a client portfolio.
A good interest and knowledge of sports and entertainment is required as well as being very organised, perform well under pressure and a hunger and flair for sales with an excellent telephone manner.
Responsibilities / Skills required:
- Support the Managing Director in all office and sales administration duties as required
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all inbound product related enquiries
- Assume responsibility for the entirety of client journey from the initial enquiry through to fulfilment and post-event follow-up
- Work in consultation with the MD in the development of the sales, product and client acquisition strategy for the business
- Research and identify potential new product and partnership opportunities
- Can build an excellent working rapport with clients and suppliers alike
- An excellent and effective knowledge of sports and entertainment events worldwide
- Excellent attention to detail, organised and customer service skills
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office products
- A pro-active and flexible can-do attitude
- Preferably have previous experience in the travel, hospitality or football/sport business or to have experience in a sales and service environment.
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading organisation who have a strong brand within their sector and offer great career prospects.
Who will suit the role?
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has worked previously as PA or an executive assistant to a managing director along with having a keen interest / experience of sports and hospitality
Salary / benefits:
£20,000 – 25,000
Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence, CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Sports and hospitality
Based in Westerham
Marketing Manager – SaaS / Workforce Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager from a SaaS background to join a leading company who create Enterprise Resource Planning Systems, … more
Are you an experienced Bids and Tender Manager or Head of Bids? Do you have knowledge of the OJEU regulations and experience managing Tenders? CV Screen may have the role for you! Role Overview A Bid … more
Are you an experienced Sales and Marketing professional with knowledge within the construction sector? If so, CV Screen could have a great new role for you! You will get involved with busi … more
Latest Marketing Jobs
Graduate Sales Executive Are you a recent graduate looking to try start a career in sales? If the answer is yes, then we have an excellent opportunity for you to join a business in the Richmond area w … more
Key Account ManagerExcellent opportunity for a sales professional from a networking, events or conferences to join a B2B Media business who produce monthly events and conferences for their clients in … more
Front End Web EngineerAre you are talented Front End Web Developer or Engineer looking for an exciting new challenge with a marketing leading company in their field? If the answer is yes, then we have … more