Search our Jobs
Office Administrator - Hebrew Speaking
- London, Greater London, England
Office Administrator – Hebrew Speaking
We have an outstanding opportunity for a Hebrew Speaking candidate to a global capital management and investment company based in the London Bridge area. This would be an ideal role for a recent graduate who’s had been in administrator, executive assistant or PA position previously.
The role is a varied on as it will come general office administration along with some finance and sales administration. Within the position you will be reporting into the Sales Partner within the business, where you will act the primary point of contact for all Israeli investors and Intermediary partners. Within that you would be responsible for processing trade subscriptions, redemptions on in-house and external funds.
The position will allow you to liaise and interact with local Israeli offices and shareholders from across the world. Within the role you will be assisting with marketing activities along with supporting the Sales Partner with general PA duties such as booking business travel and greeting clients. The position will the opportunity for you to attend trade shows and conferences along with offering progressing opportunities further down the line into the sales, compliance or fund management sector of the business depending on your interests.
Responsibilities / Skills required:
- Eager to learn with an understanding of world business and financial affairs and an awareness of trends and current activity in the financial market
- Proficient in Hebrew orally and written
- Numerate and analytical
- Accurate and methodical, with great attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in pressured environments
- Good judgement and decision-making skills
- Ability to liaise effectively with clients and other organisations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential for writing reports and negotiating with clients
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading organisation who have a strong brand within their sector and offer great career prospects.
Who will suit the role?
An excellent opportunity for a Hebrew Speaking candidate at a the more junior level who has had some experience within a PA or Executive Assistant position previously
Salary / Benefits:
Salary up to £28,000 depending on experience plus a company bonus
Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence, CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Based in London Bridge