Search our Jobs
Cloud Applications Developer / IoT
- Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
A talented and ambitious Cloud Development professional is required for a challenging and exciting role based in Central Cambridge. The successful candidate will work on a huge range of technologies making this a challenging and rewarding position. Working in an agile environment this position will have a focus on developing high level cloud applications and also contribute to the architecture of these solutions.
The market leading company products are managed through a cutting edge AWS system and combine a IoT network with work management solutions.
A salary of up to £65,000 plus a great working environment and a healthy benefits package is available depending on experience.
Location - Cambridge
- Designing and developing high quality cloud applications
- Working alongside the Product Management and UI teams to implement new features
- Contribute to application architecture
- Delivery of Software Applications
- Agile software development
What you need to have;
- Senior developer level experience
- Server side development experience
- Databases, APIs, JSON, Web Services, microservices, security
- Any modern programming language
- Experience with software testing (unit, integration, api)
Package and Benefits:
Base Salary – up to £65,000 + benefits
Commutable from – Peterborough, Bedford, Huntingdon, St Neots, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Stevenage, Luton, Bury St Edmunds, Harlow, Kettering
Please send your CV to Sam Gillett of CV Screen in strict confidence