Marketing Manager - Digital - Birmingham
A Marketing Manager with a proven track record is required to design, implement and manage the company's digital and print based marketing in Birmingham. You will have a passion for all things digital. Ideally be able to display excellent knowledge of SEO and the relevant technologies associated with Digital Marketing.
CV Screen are recruiting for an Digital agency company in Birmingham.
- Previous experience as a Marketing Manager or Marketing Executive with a strong emphasis on Digital / Online Campaigns.
- Develop existing SEO strategies to further enhance company recognition
- Fully manage and oversee company Social Media alongside designing or creating relevant day-to-day content.
- Exceptional understanding of all Social Media platforms
- Strong SEO knowledge is advantageous
- Design skills in relevant software such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or similar.
- Strong WordPress skills and general understanding is advantageous
Who will suit this role?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Manager or Marketing Executive looking for a step up with strong knowledge of Online / Digital campaigns.
Salary to £35k + Benefits
Please send your CV to email@example.com in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Job ref: 11628
Marketing Communication Executive – Engineering – Birmingham - £32k Job OverviewA strong Marketing Communications specialist is required for a B2B role comprising of online and offl … more
A Marketing Executive with an interest in Sports who will have strong Digital / Online experience is required by a leading employer in Lincoln. You will have a passion for all things digital and … more
A Marketing and Events Assistant is required by a leading organisation in the catering sector based in Wells, Somerset. The successful candidate will ideally be a Marketing or Events Management Gradu … more
Latest Marketing Jobs
As the Graduate Sales Executive for a leading law company, you will have the opportunity to identify and research new sales leads as well as managing targeted marketing campaigns. You will utilise you … more
A talented Event Manager is required by a prestigious company to support the delivery of a programme of activities and events in the Thames Valley area. The successful candidate will join a prestigiou … more
An experienced PPC Executive, is required by a leading eCommerce company based in Crewe, Cheshire. A salary of up to £25,000 plus benefits is offered depending on experience. The PPC Execu … more