Marketing Executive - German Speaking - Nuneaton
A vacancy has arisen for a German Speaking Marketing Executive to help coordinate the marketing activities for the UK office based near Nuneaton. A salary of up to £30,000 + Benefits is available.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Translating Marketing Documents from German Head Office and ensuring they better reflect the UK operation.
- Responsible for obtaining approval of marketing material
- Updating the Company Website.
- Developing the marketing brochures and literature including copywriting and Social Media.
- Managing and analysing market research
- Ensuring the budget is adhered to by saving costs where possible and managing all costs
- Respond to all office enquiries, internal and external, including PR when applicable
Skills / Attributes Required:
- Knowledge of the full marketing mix
- Fluent German Speaker
- Ability to multi-task and work to deadlines
- Desire to progress within marketing
- CIM qualified or aiming towards
Hours of work:
8.30am – 5.30pm
Competitive rate Circa £25,000 to £30,000 + Benefits (depending on experience and qualifications)
Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org in strict confidence.
Job ref: 11795
An experienced Marketing Manager is required for a position with a prestigious educational facility based in Oxford. This will be an initial 6month fixed term contract but a permanent position will be … more
An experienced Marketing Manager, who will have previous marketing and brand development experience (particularly online marketing and Social Media marketing), is required by a growing consumer electr … more
A Paid Media Account Manager / PPC Manager is required to lead a range of exciting paid advertising campaigns whilst understanding how to best market client’s services through Google AdWords and … more
Latest Marketing Jobs
As the Graduate Sales Executive for a leading law company, you will have the opportunity to identify and research new sales leads as well as managing targeted marketing campaigns. You will utilise you … more
A talented Event Manager is required by a prestigious company to support the delivery of a programme of activities and events in the Thames Valley area. The successful candidate will join a prestigiou … more
An experienced PPC Executive, is required by a leading eCommerce company based in Crewe, Cheshire. A salary of up to £25,000 plus benefits is offered depending on experience. The PPC Execu … more