Marketing Executive - Law / Events - Richmond - 24k
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate who has done some form marketing internship, or this would be your second marketing position where you’d be working for a company in the legal sector who produce conferences / events for their clients based in the Richmond area.
The position is an all-round marketing position exposing the successful candidate to all elements of marketing. The following elements are all part of the day to day duties of the position:
- Crafting Eye Catching SEO content
- Growing and maintaining relationships with Media vendors
- Handing digital development
- Building and maintaining the client’s social media presence
It is vital that all candidates applying have experience in areas of B2B marketing / digital and content work or have a related degree qualification.
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading organisation who have a strong brand within the legal sector. The company employ around 20 staff, have a great reputation and offer excellent prospects for their staff to take on additional responsibility.
Required skills / experience:
- Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites. Producing additional marketing communications such as flyers, brochures and exhibition-related projects where necessary
- Building and maintaining relationships with media vendors across our three brands to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Conducting market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Daily management of digital marketing content published by the client
- Building the clients social media presence
- Degree educated to a related subject
- Experience in a similar role
Who will suit this role?
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate or someone who has a year or two industry experience within a similar role.
Basic salary to £24k
Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence, CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Based in Richmond
Are you an experienced Digital Marketing Manager based near Horsham? Do you have expertise in running multiple marketing campaigns? This role in Horsham could be the perfect one for you! Role Overv … more
Are you an experienced Community Manager looking for their next challenging role or a recent graduate looking to pursue a career in social media marketing and community management. Role OverviewAs th … more
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced e-Commerce Trading Manager to join a global tools manufacturer who are based in the Sheffield area. The position is within the bu … more
Latest Marketing Jobs
Sales & Marketing Manager Excellent opportunity for a B2B Sales & Marketing Manager who has previous experience in running digital marketing campaigns through the help of external agencie … more
An Assistant Business Centre Manager with strong front of house and receptionist experience is required by our Commercial Property Management client based in Birmingham. A salary of up to £17,50 … more
Are you an eCommerce Manager? Do you want to work with a global FMCG brand? An eCommerce Manager is required for a company in the food sector based in Southampton. Candidates can expect … more