Are you a recent graduate looking to take your first step into industry? If the answer is yes, then CV Screen have a fantastic opportunity for you to join a B2B online media, magazine publishing and events-based business in Mortlake.
The position is an all-round marketing position exposing the successful candidate to all elements of marketing. The following elements are all part of the day to day duties of the position:
- Crafting Eye Catching SEO content
- Growing and maintaining relationships with Media vendors
- Handing digital development
- Building and maintaining the client’s social media presence
It is vital that all candidates applying have experience in areas of B2B marketing / digital and content work or have a related degree qualification.
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading organisation who have a strong brand within the legal sector. The company employ around 20 staff, have a great reputation and offer excellent prospects for their staff to take on additional responsibility.
Required skills / experience:
- Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites. Producing additional marketing communications such as flyers, brochures and exhibition-related projects where necessary
- Building and maintaining relationships with media vendors across our three brands to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Conducting market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Daily management of digital marketing content published by the client
- Building the clients social media presence
- Degree educated to a related subject
- Experience in a similar role
Who will suit this role?
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate or someone who has a year or two industry experience within a similar role.
Basic salary to £24k
Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence, CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Based in Mortlake
Are you an experienced PPC Executive / Specialist with knowledge within the eCommerce Sector? If so, CV Screen could have a great new role for you! You will get involved with strategy, man … more
Marketing Manager Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to join a professional services company who help their clients in resource planning and talent management, based in … more
A Web Project Manager with strong client facing and web design skills and experience working in a web agency is required by our client based near Oxford, Oxfordshire. The Web Project Manag … more
Latest Marketing Jobs
Are you an experienced Web Manager / Producer looking to work with a truly global brand? Are you looking for a role that involves web content, website optimisation and analytics / reporting?&nbs … more
Digital Marketing Executive A Digital Marketing Executive with solid web management and SEO skills and is required by our Clothing and Fashion client in Rushden, Northamptonshire, to work on online r … more
Marketing Executive A Marketing Executive with strong Digital campaign management and SEO is required by our client based in Harrogate, North Yorkshire. The Marketing Executive will help drive the d … more