Are you a recent graduate looking to take your first step into industry? If the answer is yes, then CV Screen have a fantastic opportunity for you to join a B2B online media, magazine publishing and events-based business in Mortlake.
The position is an all-round marketing position exposing the successful candidate to all elements of marketing. The following elements are all part of the day to day duties of the position:
- Crafting Eye Catching SEO content
- Growing and maintaining relationships with Media vendors
- Handing digital development
- Building and maintaining the client’s social media presence
It is vital that all candidates applying have experience in areas of B2B marketing / digital and content work or have a related degree qualification.
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading organisation who have a strong brand within the legal sector. The company employ around 20 staff, have a great reputation and offer excellent prospects for their staff to take on additional responsibility.
Required skills / experience:
- Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites. Producing additional marketing communications such as flyers, brochures and exhibition-related projects where necessary
- Building and maintaining relationships with media vendors across our three brands to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Conducting market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Daily management of digital marketing content published by the client
- Building the clients social media presence
- Degree educated to a related subject
- Experience in a similar role
Who will suit this role?
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate or someone who has a year or two industry experience within a similar role.
Basic salary to £24k
Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence, CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Based in Mortlake
Digital Marketing Assistant – Sports – Ascot Salary to £25,000 + Benefits An experienced Digital Marketing Assistant, with solid SEO, social media and email marketing skil … more
Web Design Manager A Web Design Manager with strong web project management skills and experience working in a web agency is required by our client based near Oxford, Oxfordshire. The Web … more
Are you an experienced Senior Marketing Professional with experience of the financial services sector? If so, CV Screen may have the role for you! Role OverviewA knowledgeable Head of Marketi … more
Latest Marketing Jobs
Graduate Sales Executive Are you a recent graduate looking to try start a career in sales? If the answer is yes, then we have an excellent opportunity for you to join a business in the Richmond area w … more
Key Account ManagerExcellent opportunity for a sales professional from a networking, events or conferences to join a B2B Media business who produce monthly events and conferences for their clients in … more
Front End Web EngineerAre you are talented Front End Web Developer or Engineer looking for an exciting new challenge with a marketing leading company in their field? If the answer is yes, then we have … more