Search our Jobs
Graphic Designer - Education
- HA2 7HD, Harrow, Greater London, England
Graphic Designer – Education
We have an excellent opportunity for a talented Graphic Designer who will be responsible for print and digital design across a broad portfolio of forward-thinking, dynamic projects. This position will offer the right candidate an excellent platform to express creative thinking and ground-breaking creative executions for a range of educational products and services.
Within the position the successful candidate will be developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, marketing collateral and websites. As Graphic Designer you will be designing a range of attractive and effective offline and online marketing material including flyers, posters, brochures, newsletters, signage, websites, banners, emailers and print advertisements.
The successful candidate shall be supporting the marketing team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects along with ensuring designs are consistent across all communications.
Responsibilities / Skills required:
- A degree or equivalent in graphic design, visual communication, digital design or similar
- Highly versatile designer with a design portfolio in both digital and print
- Proven graphic and visual design experience
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web design best practise a bonus but not essential
- Understand and maintain brand guidelines while producing fresh creative solutions
- Understanding of the role of design to specific target audiences and in achieving marketing and company objectives
- Ability to perform under pressure and work to tight deadlines
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading organisation who have a strong brand within their sector and offer great career prospects.
Who will suit the role?
This role is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Digital Designer or Graphic Designer who ideally has some experience within the Education Sector or similar.
Salary / Benefits:
Salary up to £28,000 depending on experience
Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence, CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Based in Harrow