Search our Jobs
- LN6 3QN, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, England
We have an outstanding opportunity for someone who has been an Executive Assistant or Office Manager with some previous marketing experience to join a mark leading client within the military and innovations industry based in Lincoln.
This is a varied but rewarding position that holds high responsibility within our client’s business. The role will offer the successful candidate to work in a capacity of an Office Manager / Executive Assistant who will touch on some marketing too within the position.
Within the role the post holder shall be organising meetings and databases along with organising company events and conferences. This position will allow the individual to run the office and run a small team of staff too. The marketing duties include writing reports, producing company brochures along with assisting with promotional activities.
Responsibilities / Skills required:
- Organising meetings and managing databases
- Booking transport and accommodation
- Organising company events or conferences
- Ordering stationery and furniture
- Using a range of software packages
- Attending meetings with senior management
- Writing reports, company brochures and similar documents
- Organising and hosting presentations and customer visits
- Assisting with promotional activities
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading organisation who have a strong brand within their sector and offer great career prospects.
Who will suit the role?
This is an excellent opportunity for a charismatic Office Manager / Executive Assistant who has some excellent copywriting or marketing experience to join a growing business.
Salary / Benefits:
A salary range of £24,000 – £26,000 has been set for the role
Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence, CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Based in Lincoln