Search our Jobs
Digital Content Coordinator
- Birmingham, West Midlands, England
A talented Digital Content Coordinator is required by a growing social enterprise based in central Birmingham. We are looking for someone creative who loves producing high quality content, has experience of managing social media platforms and improving digital presence. This will be a varied position working with different stakeholders creating content to assist with improving digital and social media presence.
The position will be a standalone position however it will have the support of a wider marketing team. The successful candidate will join a growing social enterprise who offer a terrific environment for learning and personal growth.
A starting salary of up to £25,000 is available for this position.
To provide high quality digital content, improve social media presence across multiple platforms and to help the marketing function grow alongside the organisation.
What you will be doing
- Social media planning
- Development of social media channels
- Creation of high quality digital content for all channels
- Research and introduction of new platforms where appropriate
- Analysis of engagement
- Increase organisation presence on social media
- Management reporting
What you need
- Superb copy writing skills and experience in producing engaging digital content
- Any exposure within academia or within a social enterprise / charity would be ideal
- Ability to work on your own initiative
This is a superb position offering unique challenges and a platform to enable you to grow with the company
To apply please send your application through to Sam Gillett of CV Screen