Search our Jobs
- Redditch , Redditch, Worcestershire, England
Are you a driven Data Coordinator looking for their next progressive role with a company invested in your growth and development? CV Screen may have the role for you.
We are looking for a Data Coordinator to step into a well-rounded team environment at an established niche Manufacturing company based just outside of Birmingham. To bring a confident and assertive deminer to ensure the maintenance of data Governance standards and always keep the company database accurate. Full training will be provided, with a salary up to £23,000 depending on experience.
You be constantly collaborating with various departments and work closely with the Marketing and Sales teams to ensure data is tracked, partnering companies are compliant and assist with other coordinating activities. The role what you make of it, so there is plenty of movement with progressing in the position if the right approach is made to daily duties. Some duties will include, ensuring the accuracy of data, clients are compliant with regulations, organise trade events, CRM is kept up to date, first point of call for enquiries etc.
CV Screen is recruiting for a well-established Manufacturing company based just outside of Birmingham. They supply solutions to many sectors, creating a diverse range of products for clients and customers, and want you to join them on their journey.
The Data Coordinator will ideally have the following experience:
- Database management experience
- 2 years’ experience in similar role OR competent with excel (VLookups, Pivot Tables etc)
- Understanding of database structure principles
- Proven data entry experience preferably on product management systems e.g. MISOS, STEP, MySQL OR examples within a degree.
- Familiarity with CRM and CMS
- Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools, spreadsheets and data programs
- Able to work at pace with no loss of accuracy
- Ability to work with minimal supervision as an effective team member within the Marketing Department
- Ability to communicate database limitations
- Resolves/escalates issues in a timely fashion
- Attention to detail
Outskirts of Birmingham
Monday – Friday (8:00 – 17:00 OR 8:30 – 17:30)
Other Relevant Titles:
Data Analyst, Database Administrator, Data Coordinator, Database Coordinator, Database Analyst, Data Administrator, Business Analyst
Salary / Benefits
Up to £23,000 Depending on experience
Please email your CV through Roya Robeson in strict confidence or call Roya on 01494 541876 to discuss the role in more detail.