Search our Jobs
Customer Account Manager
- Doncaster, South Yorkshire, England
A Customer Account Manager is required by a leading manufacturing company based just outside of Doncaster. If you have previous experience as a Sales Coordinator / Sales Administrator or similar, we’d love to hear from you.
A salary of up to £21,000 (rising to £23,000) is offered, with free parking and excellent career prospects.
The hours are a rotating shift pattern of:
Monday to Thursday: 8.45am to 5pm (or 8am to 4.15pm)
Friday 8.45am to 4pm (or 8am to 3.15pm).
Duties will include:
You’ll be responsible for supporting the field-based sales team and the internal sales team.
You’ll provide clarification on tender specifications
You will also assist customers with pricing enquiries.
- Proven Customer Service skills.
- Experience of working as a Sales Administrator / Sales Coordinator or potentially an Internal Account Manager.
- Strong knowledge of Excel / MS Office
- Any knowledge of CAD Drawings / AutoCAD would be desirable.
Doncaster / Lincolnshire
Commute from Scunthorpe / Thorne / South Yorkshire
Please email your CV through to Kate Lomax of CV Screen in strict confidence.