A Copywriter is required by a leading ecommerce company based in Witham. You can expect a salary of up to £22,000.
In this exciting role, you will be working on a wide range of projects. You will produce articles, case studies and news for our website, usually based on other articles within the news. You will also produce survey and social media copy.
The Copywriter will join an expanding ecommerce specialist based in Witham
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing and creating captivating and engaging content for websites, emails, blogs, brochures, video scripts and more.
- Ensuring that all content presents an accurate overview of the brand and is aligned to the brand and tone guidelines.
- Ensuring that all copy is kept up-to-date.
- At times, working closely with the marketing team copywriter on content such as external website copy, social media posts and adverts, blogs, press releases and emails.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and personal qualities:
- Be skilled in writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy.
- Understand the different language styles that appeal to various target markets.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Work well in a team.
- Be able to work under pressure and manage workloads effectively.
- Be highly self-motivated and proactive.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
Salary / Benefits
Up to £22k plus benefits
Please send your CV to Jason@cvscreen.co.uk in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.Beatitude Ad Vitam
Marketing Assistant Marketing Assistant, required by a leading eCommerce company with offices in Witham, Essex. You will join a company who offer a structured career development plan, an extens … more
A junior IT Administrator, with strong Excel skills (vLookups etc), excellent problem solving skills and, ideally, experience of providing IT support, is required by a leading supplier to the Travel / … more
Latest Marketing Jobs
A fantastic opportunity for an eCommerce Manager to join a leading eCommerce company based in London (Close to Ladbroke Grove, Latimer Road Station and Westbourne Park on the Circle and Hammersmith &a … more
A Product Marketing Manager with experience in the Machinery or Construction sector is required by our client based in Shrewsbury, Shropshire. A salary of up to £45,000 is available.The Product … more
You’re a Sales and Marketing Manager who is looking for a role in Hampshire which offers autonomy and the opportunity for career progression and you’ll be excited by a role which offers th … more