Search our Jobs
Conference Administrator - Education
- London, Greater London, England
Are you an English graduate from a Russell Group university? Are you looking for a Conference Admin role in London? CV Screen may have the role for you!
A Conference Administrator, with experience in a similar role is required for a leading Conference and Events business in the Educational Sector based in London. A salary of up to £25,000 is offered, depending on experience.
You will ideally have B2B events and conference experience. You will assist the Conference and Events team with the online registrations, dealing with enquiries liaising with speakers and venues. You will also oversee some website content and management.
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading events and conferencing company in the educational sector, based from their offices in Euston / Holborn in London.
The Conference Administrator will ideally have the following experience:
- Educated to a degree level in English – 2:1 or higher – must be a Russell Group University.
- Previous experience working within a conference events company is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A solid understanding of digital marketing channels
London – Euston / Holborn
Salary / Benefits
Up to £25,000 + benefits
Please email your CV through Kate Lomax in strict confidence or call Kate on 01494 541878 to discuss the role in more detail.