Search our Jobs
Brand Manager - FMCG / Food
- London, Greater London, England
Brand Manager – FMCG / Food
We have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Brand Manager with previous or current experience within the FMCG / Food industry to join a leading business within the food standards industry. Based in central London the successful candidate will be working alongside the Head of Marketing within a small hands-on team, the Brand Manager will be involved in all aspects of the brand plan from strategy development to the delivery of ATL / BTL and digital initiatives.
This is a key role in driving the brand forward; leading projects across the marketing mix to grow consumer and shopper understanding and build brand penetration and advocacy. Within the role the post holder shall be developing and implementing industry leading brand plans to deliver short and longer-term business goals and brand vision.
A huge part of the role is to work closely with the commercial team to build compelling trade stories that secure listings and support. The post holder shall be managing inspiring external agency partners ensuring optimal teamwork, great creative and value for money across all media channels. As Brand Manager you will be leading cross functional teams to deliver consumer, trade and comms initiatives. You will be monitoring he performance against KPI matrix and report on insights.
Responsibilities / Skills required:
- Proven experience in managing brands and customers
- Experience managing agencies including writing briefs and overseeing and reviewing creative responses
- Self-starter attitude and ability to run projects autonomously when needed
- Strong track record in broad cross-functional and cross-organisational project management and delivery to agreed timelines
- Understanding and application of research information such as consumer, shopper insights into brand/commercial strategy and actionable plans
- Strong stakeholder management, negotiation and influencing skills
- Budgetary control of defined projects and programmes
- Understanding of social media channel management and CMS (WordPress) advantageous
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading organisation who have a strong brand within their sector and offer great career prospects.
Who will suit the role?
It is an outstanding opportunity for a Brand Manager or Assistant Brand Manager who has been working the FMCG / Food industry for the last few years to join a leading organisation.
Salary / Benefits:
London, Fenchurch Street
Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence, CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
FMCG / Food
Based in London