Product Manager - Sports Nutrition - Lincoln
CV Screen are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Product Manager who will ideally have knowledge of Sports Nutrition, Supplements, Vitamins to help identify and source new products to add to our ever growing portfolio.
The client will be launching 3 new brands within the organisation, and the Product Manager will have overall responsibility for our products within these brands.
CV Screen are recruiting for an online, multi-channel company.
- Demonstrable experience within most or all of the following areas: Merchandising/ Product Management
- Preferable knowledge in Vitamins / Nutrition / Sports Nutrition or Pharmaceuticals
- Develop and maintain relationships at a high level with key suppliers to ensure effective business integration and function
- Strong Excel skills for analysing trends & data
Who will suit this role?
This a fantastic opportunity for a Product Manager / Product Marketing Executive who will ideally have relevant experience in any of the following - Sports Nutrition, Vitamins, Supplements or potentially Pharmaceutical experience to join an ever growing company based in Lincoln.
Salary to £25k + Benefits
Lincoln / Lincolnshire
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
- A Junior Product Manager / Product Marketing Executive with strong analytical skills
- Ideally with experience in Vitamins / Nutrition / Sports Nutrition / Health Supplements
- Who is based around Lincoln, Newark-on-Trent / Mansfield / Worksop
Job ref: 11416
A Marketing Manager who will have experience in Events Management is required in Central London. The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the Marketing activities from Events, M … more
We are currently recruiting a Marketing Manager for a leading supplier of office / printing solutions based in Newcastle. The successful candidate will be the Sales & Marketing function and will b … more
An Area Manager with experience of both the Education Sector and Corporate Business Franchise is required by our client based in Ealing, West London. A salary of up to £28,000 is available for t … more
Latest Marketing Jobs
An experienced Marketing Executive, with experience of the full marketing mix from within a B2B environment (ideally in the education sector) with a keen eye in digital marketing and who is … more
A Digital Marketing Executive with strong digital marketing campaign management skills is required by our Training Provider client based in London. A salary of up to £31k is available. The Digi … more
A Business Development Manager capable of generating new business leads is required by our client in the Automotive / Transport sector. A salary of up to £22,000 basic plus commission is availab … more