Digital Marketing Manager - Lincoln
CV Screen are looking for an enthusiastic individual with a passion for all things digital who can display excellent knowledge of search engine optimisation and the relevant technologies associated with Digital Marketing.
You will heading up the digital marketing department with overall responsibility of all areas of digital marketing.
CV Screen are recruiting for an online, multi-channel company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated with SEO, Content, PPC & Social strategy
- Lead, coach and support the Digital Marketing Team in all day to day activities, plans and overall strategy
- Keep up to date with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development
- Monitor and evaluate search rankings and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings
Who will suit this role?
This a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to join this fast growing company.
Salary to £45k + Benefits
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
- An experienced Digital Marketing Manager
- Ideally with experience in SEO / PPC / Outreach / Content
- Who is based around Lincoln
A junior / graduate Marketing Assistant, ideally with a solid understanding of digital marketing and Google Analytics, is required by a leading supplier to the Travel / Hospitality sector. The succes … more
A Spanish Speaking Marketing Executive, who will be degree educated, have strong digital marketing skills and, ideally, experience within the travel sector, is required by a leading business based in … more
Are you a Junior Copywriter or Web Content Administrator with experience of Amazon / Ebay Marketplaces and Amazon / Ebay Seller Accounts? Then we have a fantastic opportunity for you to join a leading … more
Latest Marketing Jobs
An experienced Marketing Executive, with experience of the full marketing mix from within a B2B environment (ideally in the education sector) with a keen eye in digital marketing and who is … more
A Digital Marketing Executive with strong digital marketing campaign management skills is required by our Training Provider client based in London. A salary of up to £31k is available. The Digi … more
A Business Development Manager capable of generating new business leads is required by our client in the Automotive / Transport sector. A salary of up to £22,000 basic plus commission is availab … more