CRM Manager - Manchester
A CRM Manager with experience of managing the organisations CRM ensuring the company can make the most out of marketing opportunities it offers.
The successful candidate will have previous Planning and Delivering CRM strategies, and Developing testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach for the company and its products.
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading commercial energy and business insurance provider in Manchester.
- Customer Journey Mapping analysing touch points with the organisation and maximising commercial opportunities
- Delivery of the CRM email campaign activities
- Segmentation for targeted CRM activities
- Working closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company
- Overseeing direct communications with customers through the CRM
- Extensive experience of direct and digital marketing ideally in a similar industry
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies
Who will suit this role?
This is an excellent opportunity for a CRM Manager to join a leading organisation based in Manchester.
Basic salary to £36,000 + Benefits
Please send your CV to Matt.Sylvester@cvscreen.co.uk in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Manchester / Chester / Warrington / Stockport / Sale / Lancashire / Preston / Bolton / Blackburn
A talented Digital Marketing Manager is required by a growing and ambitious financial services company for a position based in Nottingham. The successful candidate will work with the senior managemen … more
A Marketing Administrator is required to Join a small and friendly team, you will assist on a huge variety of projects based in Central London. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisti … more
Are you a PPC Marketing Executive looking for a new challenge in London (Close to Old Street, Barbican & Farringdon stations)? Then we have a fantastic opportunity for you to join a leading Market … more
Latest Marketing Jobs
An experienced Marketing Executive, with experience of the full marketing mix from within a B2B environment (ideally in the education sector) with a keen eye in digital marketing and who is … more
A Digital Marketing Executive with strong digital marketing campaign management skills is required by our Training Provider client based in London. A salary of up to £31k is available. The Digi … more
A Business Development Manager capable of generating new business leads is required by our client in the Automotive / Transport sector. A salary of up to £22,000 basic plus commission is availab … more