Product Marketing Manager - B2B / B2C - Bridgnorth
A talented Marketing Manager is required by a very successful and growing company who have a large international client base. The successful candidate will report into the Directors and will have overall responsibility for the marketing function with the support of a small yet talented team.
A salary of up to £35,000 is available for the right candidate.
A successful, niche and ambitious company who specialise in the stationery industry.
Skills / Duties:
- Responsible for all aspects of the product lifecycle; Pricing strategy, promotion, product launches
- Social Media management
- Management of marketing budgets
- Provision of marketing support to other divisions
- Management of company website including; Ensuring product data is up to date, Website content is correct and engaging, Management of product portfolio
- Provision of copy for commercial marketing, trade shows and PR
- B2B / B2C online and offline marketing experience
Up to £35k plus benefits
Commutable from – Stourbridge, Telford, Birmingham, Kidderminster, Wolverhampton, Walsall
Please send your CV to email@example.com in strict confidence.
Job ref: 11591
A Marketing Executive with strong copywriting skills is required by a leading Financial Services Firm based in Central London. This is a maternity cover for 11 months and you will join a highly regard … more
A Visual Marketing Executive is required by a leading retailer based in Slough. Working alongside the Multichannel team you will ensure that all campaigns and longer-term requirements are considered a … more
CV Screen are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Product Manager who will ideally have knowledge of Sports Nutrition, Supplements, Vitamins to help identify and source new products to add to … more
Latest Marketing Jobs
An eCommerce Assistant / Administrator, who will ideally have advanced Excel skills (Pivot Tables / VLookups) and basic HTML skills for web content, is required by a leading business based in Swindon. … more
A market leading company in the consultancy industry requires an experienced and talented Copywriter to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for writing and editing clear and … more