Marketing Manager - Digital - Birmingham
A Marketing Manager with a proven track record is required to design, implement and manage the company's digital and print based marketing in Birmingham. You will have a passion for all things digital. Ideally be able to display excellent knowledge of SEO and the relevant technologies associated with Digital Marketing.
CV Screen are recruiting for an Digital agency company in Birmingham.
- Previous experience as a Marketing Manager or Marketing Executive with a strong emphasis on Digital / Online Campaigns.
- Develop existing SEO strategies to further enhance company recognition
- Fully manage and oversee company Social Media alongside designing or creating relevant day-to-day content.
- Exceptional understanding of all Social Media platforms
- Strong SEO knowledge is advantageous
- Design skills in relevant software such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or similar.
- Strong WordPress skills and general understanding is advantageous
Who will suit this role?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Manager or Marketing Executive looking for a step up with strong knowledge of Online / Digital campaigns.
Salary to £35k + Benefits
Please send your CV to email@example.com in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Job ref: 11628
An SEO Executive is required by a leading Financial Firm based near to Surbiton on the SW London / Surrey borders. A salary of up to £35,000 + Benefits is offered. The successful candidate will … more
A Conference Producer with a Degree in Economics / Business Studies or similar degree is required by a leading producer of conferences and events. The successful candidate will be responsible for ass … more
A Digital Content Manager with experience of writing for tech / digital clients is required by a leading technology agency based in Central London. The successful candidate will be responsible for wri … more
Latest Marketing Jobs
A Marketing Manager, with experience of the full marketing mix from within a B2B environment (ideally in the technology sector) alongside strong direct mail and email marketing skills, is require … more
A PR & Social Media Executive is required by a leading Leisure Company based in Portsmouth. The role is initially a 12-month fixed term contract to cover maternity. In this varied role, your role … more
A Marketing Manager with strong strategic and hands-on skills is required by an exciting Engineering Firm based in London. A salary of up to £45,000 is available. The Marketing Manager will foc … more