Product Manager - Sports Nutrition - Lincoln
CV Screen are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Product Manager who will ideally have knowledge of Sports Nutrition, Supplements, Vitamins to help identify and source new products to add to our ever growing portfolio.
The client will be launching 3 new brands within the organisation, and the Product Manager will have overall responsibility for our products within these brands.
CV Screen are recruiting for an online, multi-channel company.
- Demonstrable experience within most or all of the following areas: Merchandising/ Product Management
- Preferable knowledge in Vitamins / Nutrition / Sports Nutrition or Pharmaceuticals
- Develop and maintain relationships at a high level with key suppliers to ensure effective business integration and function
- Strong Excel skills for analysing trends & data
Who will suit this role?
This a fantastic opportunity for a Product Manager / Product Marketing Executive who will ideally have relevant experience in any of the following - Sports Nutrition, Vitamins, Supplements or potentially Pharmaceutical experience to join an ever growing company based in Lincoln.
Salary to £25k + Benefits
Lincoln / Lincolnshire
Please send your CV to email@example.com in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
- A Junior Product Manager / Product Marketing Executive with strong analytical skills
- Ideally with experience in Vitamins / Nutrition / Sports Nutrition / Health Supplements
- Who is based around Lincoln, Newark-on-Trent / Mansfield / Worksop
Job ref: 11416
A talented Marketing Manager is required by a very successful and growing company who have a large international client base. The successful candidate will report into the Directors and will have over … more
An E-Commerce Manager / Executive with experience of managing E-commerce websites and their content is required for an exciting position based in Hemel Hempstead with a successful and established comp … more
An e-Commerce & Marketplace Manager with strong knowledge of the Amazon / eBay Marketplaces is required by a leading supply chain operator. In this varied role you will be required to have strong … more
Latest Marketing Jobs
A Merchandiser with strong Analysis skills and Retail Buyer experience is required by our Ecommerce client based in Watford, Hertfordshire. A salary from £30k to £40k is available. The Me … more
An eCommerce Assistant / Administrator, who will ideally have advanced Excel skills (Pivot Tables / VLookups) and basic HTML skills for web content, is required by a leading business based in Swindon. … more
A market leading company in the consultancy industry requires an experienced and talented Copywriter to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for writing and editing clear and … more