Product Manager - Sports Nutrition - Lincoln
CV Screen are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Product Manager who will ideally have knowledge of Sports Nutrition, Supplements, Vitamins to help identify and source new products to add to our ever growing portfolio.
The client will be launching 3 new brands within the organisation, and the Product Manager will have overall responsibility for our products within these brands.
CV Screen are recruiting for an online, multi-channel company.
- Demonstrable experience within most or all of the following areas: Merchandising/ Product Management
- Preferable knowledge in Vitamins / Nutrition / Sports Nutrition or Pharmaceuticals
- Develop and maintain relationships at a high level with key suppliers to ensure effective business integration and function
- Strong Excel skills for analysing trends & data
Who will suit this role?
This a fantastic opportunity for a Product Manager / Product Marketing Executive who will ideally have relevant experience in any of the following - Sports Nutrition, Vitamins, Supplements or potentially Pharmaceutical experience to join an ever growing company based in Lincoln.
Salary to £25k + Benefits
Lincoln / Lincolnshire
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
- A Junior Product Manager / Product Marketing Executive with strong analytical skills
- Ideally with experience in Vitamins / Nutrition / Sports Nutrition / Health Supplements
- Who is based around Lincoln, Newark-on-Trent / Mansfield / Worksop
Job ref: 11416
A talented Marketing Executive is required for a new position reporting into the senior management of a growing and successful organisation in the education sector. The successful candidate will work … more
An experienced Digital Marketing Account Manager / Account Director, who will have excellent client management skills and the ability to manage the delivery of all client work, is required by a leadin … more
An SEO Manager with proven experience of working on eCommerce projects is required by a leading Digital Agency based near Sheffield. The SEO Manager will research and devise SEO strategies for a rang … more
Latest Marketing Jobs
A Marketing Executive with experience working in the Electrical Products industry or similar is required by our client based near Harlow, Essex. A salary of up to £35k basic is available.The Mar … more
A talented Marketing Manager is required to work alongside the senior management team in developing marketing strategy for this growing company in the telecoms sector. This is a newly created positio … more
Are you an experienced Marketing Executive with strong Banking experience? Then we have a fantastic opportunity to join a Banking group in Central London, where you will be valued for contributions ma … more