Digital Marketing Manager - Lincoln
CV Screen are looking for an enthusiastic individual with a passion for all things digital who can display excellent knowledge of search engine optimisation and the relevant technologies associated with Digital Marketing.
You will heading up the digital marketing department with overall responsibility of all areas of digital marketing.
CV Screen are recruiting for an online, multi-channel company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated with SEO, Content, PPC & Social strategy
- Lead, coach and support the Digital Marketing Team in all day to day activities, plans and overall strategy
- Keep up to date with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development
- Monitor and evaluate search rankings and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings
Who will suit this role?
This a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to join this fast growing company.
Salary to £45k + Benefits
Please send your CV to email@example.com in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
- An experienced Digital Marketing Manager
- Ideally with experience in SEO / PPC / Outreach / Content
- Who is based around Lincoln
A Graduate Marketing Assistant is required by a leading IT Company based in Newbury. In this varied role, the successful Marketing Assistant will work closely with, and support the Marketing Manager t … more
A Marketing Manager is required by a leading Scientific Company based in Hastings, West Sussex. The successful candidate will be responsible for the marketing strategy and budget and will manage … more
A client facing Sales Administrator / Account Manager is required in North Caerphilly. Providing a service to new and existing clients you will be contacting your clients after campaigns to obtain fee … more
Latest Marketing Jobs
A Merchandiser with strong Analysis skills and Retail Buyer experience is required by our Ecommerce client based in Watford, Hertfordshire. A salary from £30k to £40k is available. The Me … more
An eCommerce Assistant / Administrator, who will ideally have advanced Excel skills (Pivot Tables / VLookups) and basic HTML skills for web content, is required by a leading business based in Swindon. … more
A market leading company in the consultancy industry requires an experienced and talented Copywriter to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for writing and editing clear and … more