Digital Marketing Manager - Lincoln
CV Screen are looking for an enthusiastic individual with a passion for all things digital who can display excellent knowledge of search engine optimisation and the relevant technologies associated with Digital Marketing.
You will heading up the digital marketing department with overall responsibility of all areas of digital marketing.
CV Screen are recruiting for an online, multi-channel company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated with SEO, Content, PPC & Social strategy
- Lead, coach and support the Digital Marketing Team in all day to day activities, plans and overall strategy
- Keep up to date with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development
- Monitor and evaluate search rankings and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings
Who will suit this role?
This a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to join this fast growing company.
Salary to £45k + Benefits
Please send your CV to email@example.com in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
- An experienced Digital Marketing Manager
- Ideally with experience in SEO / PPC / Outreach / Content
- Who is based around Lincoln
CV Screen are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Product Manager who will ideally have knowledge of Sports Nutrition, Supplements, Vitamins to help identify and source new products to add to … more
An experienced Marketing Assistant, with solid online / web content skills (SEO / CMS and Social Media) and previous event management experience, is required for a truly all round marketing role in a … more
An experienced Marketing Account Manager, with extensive marketing / creative agency experience and strong client skills, is required by a leading agency based near High Wycombe. The successful Market … more
Latest Marketing Jobs
A Marketing Executive with experience working in the Electrical Products industry or similar is required by our client based near Harlow, Essex. A salary of up to £35k basic is available.The Mar … more
A talented Marketing Manager is required to work alongside the senior management team in developing marketing strategy for this growing company in the telecoms sector. This is a newly created positio … more
Are you an experienced Marketing Executive with strong Banking experience? Then we have a fantastic opportunity to join a Banking group in Central London, where you will be valued for contributions ma … more