CRM Manager - Manchester
A CRM Manager with experience of managing the organisations CRM ensuring the company can make the most out of marketing opportunities it offers.
The successful candidate will have previous Planning and Delivering CRM strategies, and Developing testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach for the company and its products.
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading commercial energy and business insurance provider in Manchester.
- Customer Journey Mapping analysing touch points with the organisation and maximising commercial opportunities
- Delivery of the CRM email campaign activities
- Segmentation for targeted CRM activities
- Working closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company
- Overseeing direct communications with customers through the CRM
- Extensive experience of direct and digital marketing ideally in a similar industry
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies
Who will suit this role?
This is an excellent opportunity for a CRM Manager to join a leading organisation based in Manchester.
Basic salary to £36,000 + Benefits
Please send your CV to Matt.Sylvester@cvscreen.co.uk in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Manchester / Chester / Warrington / Stockport / Sale / Lancashire / Preston / Bolton / Blackburn
An experienced PPC Account Manager is required by a leading professional services company based in Slough, Berkshire. A salary of up to £38,000 plus benefits is offered depending on experi … more
A Marketing Manager is required to be responsible for overseeing the UK and International marketing, with the prime focus on business growth for a leading digital agency based near Bromley in London. … more
An exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager with experience in Branding, B2B and B2C is required based in Llanelli / South Wales. The successful candidate will be responsible for the Brand and ta … more
Latest Marketing Jobs
A Merchandiser with strong Analysis skills and Retail Buyer experience is required by our Ecommerce client based in Watford, Hertfordshire. A salary from £30k to £40k is available. The Me … more
An eCommerce Assistant / Administrator, who will ideally have advanced Excel skills (Pivot Tables / VLookups) and basic HTML skills for web content, is required by a leading business based in Swindon. … more
A market leading company in the consultancy industry requires an experienced and talented Copywriter to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for writing and editing clear and … more